This morning AT&T put out an email aimed at misleading and dividing CWA members about bargaining.
AT&T did not pass proposals to address any of the issues that our bargaining team has been discussing with them since May and they continue to refuse to provide the information we need to bargain.
We have had proposals on the table for months that AT&T refuses to address except to say they have no interest. Instead of actually providing the information we need to bargain, or offering proposals that would improve the lives of our members, the company's tactic is to divide us.
Read more in the latest bargaining report.
In the email from this morning, the company says they want to hear your questions. We have many. Go to bargaining.att.com and click "Submit Your Questions." Submit any of the following questions:
1) Why does AT&T continue to outsource our jobs?
2) Why do our commissions keep going down?
3) Why am I punished for being sick?
4) Why am I seeing less staffing in stores and call centers?
5) Why does CWA not have the requested data needed from AT&T yet?
Keep up the fight! ?